myhobbitpippin asked:Tag, you’re it!
Here are the rules:
Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs.
- I’m not good with beginnings. I have a hard time figuring out where to start when it comes to EVERYTHING. So, thats what this is..my crappy beginning.
- Something that has pushed me away from a lot of people is how hypocritical they can be, none of us are perfect, and life’s to short to keep pointing out things that dont matter.
- I have a tendendancy to need approval, to want to feel loved from people who obviously dislike me, which starts a nasty cycle of me bending over backwards and then wondering why that person doesn’t give a crap about me. Yeah, need to stop that.
- I photograph EVERYTHING, to the point of annoyance…like today I took a photo of a smore…well like 20 photos of a smore.
- In a week and a half Brian and I will be going to Rocklahoma, and its the first trip that we have taken alone…really ever. I’m really nervous and excited.
- Calling people on the phone gives me panic attacks, its gotten worse with age, and after having kids, i literally have to pop a xanax to make a phone call.
- My favorite moments are right before the sun sets, right after the rain falls, the smell of spring, or the moment you wake up and you know it has snowed..those eery quiet moments…
- Its cheesey, but being a mom and a wife are the best things that have ever happened to me, I think I’d be pregnant all the time if I could…I dont think I’ve ever felt better emotionally or physically then I did when I was pregnant.
- I’m more handy than my husband, I can fix pretty much anything in the house, electrical, plumbing, drywall, etc..not to mention most car problems to.
- I’m a crappy friend.